SW600 Pass Through Glasswashing Machine
Glasswasher, pass-thru, 72"W, left-to-right operation, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (2000) 2-1/2" diameter glasses/hr, 10-1/4" glass clearance, polypropylene conveyor, (3) built-in chemical pumps, fully automatic, cool fresh water rinse, cabinet base with doors, stainless steel construction, 3.0 kW tank heater, NSF, UL, CSA (includes: authorized factory start-up)
- Injector system allows the use of separate sanitizer and rinse-aid.
- Precisely calibrated pumps inject the right amount of chemical each time
- Upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure complete and proper cleaning action.
- Fresh, cool water sanitizes glasses in the final rinse so they’re ready for immediate use.
- 3 built-in chemical dispensing pumps
- Electric tank heater
- Built-in controls
- Upper and lower wash and rinse spray system
- Stainless steel wash and rinse chamber
- Polypropylene conveyor
- Right-to-left and left-to-right operation
- Two splash curtains