ZWILLING TWIN MASTER12 INCH CARVING KNIFE 32112-300
The professional' choice: TWIN Master meets all requirements of strict hygiene, safety and quality regulations demanded in a commercial kitchen. Featuring a high initial cutting performance, long-lasting cutting properties and ergonomically shaped handles, TWIN Master provides the ideal selection of knives for a demanding kitchen. Dishwasher safe. NSF listed. Made in Spain.
Long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enable clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey.
- German high carbon nitrogen-enriched NO STAIN steel
- One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter-weight knife without sacrificing strength
- 57 Rockwell hardness
- Enclosed tang
- Hardened blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer & has superior resilience
- Precision-honed and laser-controlled edge to ensure ideal cutting angles for sharpness & durability
- Non-hygroscopic safe-grip (won't absorb liquids)
- Moulded polypropylene handle safe up to 100 degrees C/212 degrees F
- FDA & NSF approved
- Made in Spain